Transports patients to and from appointments by driving and maintaining a non-emergency medical transportation vehicle in the Salem, Yamhill, and Polk counties of Oregon.
- Transport patients by assisting patients door to door
- Loading and unloading belongings
- Safely driving the vehicle.
- Safety Management
- Energy Level
- Customer Service
- Customer Focus
- Client Relationships
- Map/GPS Reading
- All drivers must live in the Portland area, have a working computer, printer, GPS, and a cellular phone.
- All drivers will need to pass a very detailed government background check to be hired.
- All drivers will need to have no more than three violations on their driver’s record within the last five years. Violations consist of: at-fault vehicle accidents or tickets.
- All drivers must be drug and alcohol-free and will be subject to a routine drug-test at any time.